Inclusion in the SBE21 Heritage Conference programme and proceedings is granted upon payment of the registration fee. People wishing to attend the conference (be they authors, co-authors or auditors) shall register through the SBE21 Heritage online registration system and pay in full by March 28th, 2021.
| ||Early Bird||Full||Extra Paper||Dinner (optional)
|Single day attendee**||-||100€||-||60€
*Reduced fee is reserved to:
- SBE member organisation (iiSBE, CIB, FIDIC, UN Environment)
- Scientific Committee Members
- Students (Please note that ID with photo will be requested at the registration)
- Delegates whose institution is located in a developing country (see list here).
- Employees of SBE21 Heritage organiser and supporting partners
**Single day participation fee is only available for delegates who do not submit a scientific paper.
Each speaker is allowed to present maximum 2 papers.
Delegates presenting a paper and/or attending more than one day must pay for all three days. Please check if you are entitled to a reduced fee or if you must pay the standard fee.
The conference programme, social activities and dinner may be subject to modifications. In any case, the registration fee for participation in the conference will remain unchanged. The SBE21 Heritage organisers retain the right to ask for evidence of status and/or age to those who request a reduced fee.