The selection process considered the feedback from the audience, as well as the evaluation of peer reviewers and the SBE21 Heritage Scientific Committee.
Congratulations to the authors of the awarded papers!
- 339 Khoja, Ahmed – Socioeconomic Reflections on Historic Buildings Renovations: A Portrait of Rural Alpine Municipalities
- 342 Rose, Jørgen – Comprehensive energy renovation of two Danish heritage buildings within IEA SHC Task 59
- 359 Gherri, Barbara – On Venetian Campi Resilience to Climate Change
- 394 Legnér, Mattias – How well do policies for energy efficiency and heritage values in the housing stock work? Preliminary results of a study comparing two Swedish municipalities
- 398 Elnagar, Essam – Refurbishment concepts for a student housing at the Otto Wagner Areal in Vienna under the aspects of sustainability, energy efficiency and heritage protection
- 400 Rieser, Alexander – Experimental measurement of materials’ drying coefficient for internal insulation: new approaches for laboratory testing
- 415 Leonardi, Eleonora – HiBERtool, A new decision guidance tool for the adoption of energy retrofit solutions in historic buildings
- 426 Leijonhufvud, Gustaf – Assessing and enhancing EN 16883:2017
- 439 Larcher, Marco – Using hygrothermal simulations to define safe and robust energy retrofit solutions: interior insulation of a mountain hut with extreme climate condition
- 440 Avella, Francesca – Indoor Air Quality Monitoring in a Historic School in South Tyrol, Italy