Research meets practice - The role of historic buildings in new European policies
How can historic buildings help achieve climate goals? In what ways is the cultural heritage affected by the new initiatives and measures for the reduction of emissions? These topics and much more will be discussed during the round table "The role of historic buildings in new European policies".
Moderator: Franziska Haas, Eurac Research & ICOMOS International Scientific Committee for Energy and Sustainability
- Erminia Sciacchitano, Italian Ministry of Culture
- Johanna Leissner, Fraunhofer & German Research Alliance Cultural Heritage
- Lisanne Havinga, Eindhoven Institute of Renewable Energy Systems (EIRES)
- Jacqui Donnelly, Irish Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- Roswitha Kaiser, Head of the Directorate General for Cultural Heritage in Rheinland-Pfalz Germany